Learn about upcoming hearing events at our Tucson and Green Valley offices. We offer a wide variety of educational seminars on hearing loss, hearing aids, tinnitus and more.
2017 Donation Drive
The team at Arizona Hearing Specialists banded together recently to support the St. Andrew’s Children’s Clinic. Members from all three locations came together and collected clothing, toys and non-perishable food items for needy children and families. For more than 35 years, Arizona Hearing Specialists has been providing clinical support and volunteer assistance. St. Andrew’s Children’s Clinic is a non-profit, non-denominational health care clinic. The Clinic provides free, specialized medical care to children living in Mexico who cannot obtain or afford the care they need in their home country.
Better Hearing Month – May 2017
Tucson Arizona Mayor Jonathan Rothschild presents Dr. Janis Gasch with the “May is Better Hearing and Speech Month” proclamation, May 5, 2017.
Listen to Dr. Janis Gasch’s past live radio shows from KVOI 1030am radio. Remember to right click on the shows and click “Save link as” or “Save target as” to save them to your desktop for later listening.
- Rhonda Stone – Personal Support Services
- Patrick Holkins – Hear At Tucson Young Adult Support Group
- Dr. Tom Muller, University of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences Clinical Director
- Transcendental Meditation and Hearing Loss
- Dr. David Parry, ENT discussing Cochlear Implants
- Why People Don’t Seek Help for their Hearing Loss?
- Communication Confidence Profile
- Dr. Ted Glattke, Audiology Trends and Advances over the past 30 years
- How Do I Know If I Have a Hearing Loss?
- University of Arizona Hearing Health Awareness Week
- Dr. Kathleen Peterson, Cochlear Implants: Research and Current Practices
- Scott O’Neil, Insound Medical: Lyric Extended Wear Hearing Devices
- Dr. Linda Remensnyder – Looping