Upcoming EventsLearn about upcoming hearing events at our Tucson and Green Valley offices. We offer a wide variety of educational seminars on hearing loss, hearing aids, tinnitus and more.
7th ANNUAL DONATION DRIVEArizona Hearing Specialists was proud to have donated to this event in the fight against Alzheimers. The event raised over $71,000.
Better Hearing Month – May 2017Tucson Arizona Mayor Jonathan Rothschild presents Dr. Janis Gasch with the "May is Better Hearing and Speech Month" proclamation, May 5, 2017.
Radio ShowListen to Dr. Janis Gasch’s past live radio shows from KVOI 1030am radio. Remember to right click on the shows and click “Save link as” or “Save target as” to save them to your desktop for later listening.
- Rhonda Stone – Personal Support Services
- Patrick Holkins – Hear At Tucson Young Adult Support Group
- Dr. Tom Muller, University of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences Clinical Director
- Transcendental Meditation and Hearing Loss
- Dr. David Parry, ENT discussing Cochlear Implants
- Why People Don’t Seek Help for their Hearing Loss?
- Communication Confidence Profile
- Dr. Ted Glattke, Audiology Trends and Advances over the past 30 years
- How Do I Know If I Have a Hearing Loss?
- University of Arizona Hearing Health Awareness Week
- Dr. Kathleen Peterson, Cochlear Implants: Research and Current Practices
- Scott O’Neil, Insound Medical: Lyric Extended Wear Hearing Devices
- Dr. Linda Remensnyder – Looping