Janette Mongelli, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Janette Mongelli is originally from New Jersey but she considers herself “almost a native” of Tucson. She earned a bachelor’s degree in history from the University of Arizona and taught at the high school level for several years. After working with students with severe and profound disabilities, she found that she was interested in speech and hearing sciences. She returned to the U of A and completed a second bachelor’s degree in speech, language and hearing sciences. During this time, she discovered her love of audiology and helping people hear their best. She completed her Doctor of Audiology at the University of Arizona and is excited to remain a part of the Tucson community as an audiologist.
Dr. Mongelli’s credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Arts in History, University of Arizona
Fellow – American Academy of Audiology
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)