Jennifer Shi, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Jennifer Shi received both her bachelor’s and doctorate in audiology from the University of Arizona. She spent the last year of her graduate degree program as a full-time student extern with Arizona Hearing Specialists, working across all office locations. Dr. Shi is passionate about providing quality patient care, having worked in the service industry for years prior to pursuing audiology. The service industry has taught her to be adaptable and responsive to people. She understands the importance of listening attentively to patients’ needs. Dr. Shi believes working as an audiologist is not just about treating the hearing loss, but also building good patient rapport and focusing on the individual. Her goal is to help patients cope and enjoy their social lives despite having a hearing loss.
Dr. Shi’s credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science (Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences), University of Arizona
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Member – American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Extensive Continuing Education Hours Completed Yearly