Adriana J. Sanchez, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Adriana Sanchez, a proud Tucson native, earned her bachelor’s degree in speech, language and hearing sciences and her Doctor of Audiology from the University of Arizona. During her clinical externship, she provided hearing healthcare services to Veterans at the Southern Arizona VA Medical center. During her studies, Dr. Sanchez received a grant from the National Institute of Health (NIH) to conduct aural rehabilitation research. This research focused on resilience in individuals with hearing loss and the effects of hearing loss on family members. She has co-authored two publications and is in the process of submitting another article on this topic. Dr. Sanchez has a passion for helping her patients (and their family members) break down barriers to communication, helping them hear better and improving their quality of life. She is ecstatic to be a part of the Arizona Hearing Specialists family.
Dr. Sanchez’ credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science (Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences), University of Arizona
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Extensive Continuing Education Hours Completed Yearly
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)