Nick Ramirez, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Nick Ramirez, a proud Arizona native, has been part of the southern Arizona community for the past 30 years. He received his Audiology Doctoral Degree from the University of Arizona and remains a loyal Wildcat fan through thick and thin. Dr. Ramirez is passionate about patient care. He believes that communication through good hearing is the key to good relationships. Family involvement and support are critical factors in the rehabilitation process, in conjunction with hearing aids and assistive listening devices. His areas of interest include diagnostic audiology, hearing aid technology, tinnitus management, cochlear implant candidacy/mapping and aural rehabilitation. Dr. Ramirez is known for providing quality service and his compassion toward his patients.
Dr. Ramirez’s credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science (Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences) University of Arizona
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Member of the American Academy of Audiology
- Member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Extensive continuing education hours completed yearly