Megan L. Wright, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Megan L. Wright, born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, worked for many years as a medical front office specialist in various health care settings after earning her associates in 2009 from Pima Community College. After finding her passion in audiology, she earned her bachelor’s and doctorate degrees from the Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences at the University of Arizona. During her studies, Dr. Wright was actively involved in volunteer work within the audiology community, and she continues to work with non-profit groups and organizations to help raise hearing health awareness. She strives to help others achieve their listening goals while educating them about their own hearing health care.
Dr. Wright’s credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Science (Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences), University of Arizona
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Certificate of Clinical Competency in Arizona
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Member – American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
- Extensive continuing education hours completed yearly