Kristi Swingle, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Kristi Swingle (formerly Hesse) received both her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in speech and hearing sciences from the University of Arizona; she received her Audiology Doctoral Degree from the Pennsylvania College of Optometry, School of Audiology. She spent the last year of her graduate degree program with Arizona Hearing Specialists as a student intern. Dr. Swingle worked here four years before leaving in 2006 to take a clinical professorship at the University of Arizona. After a wonderful experience at the university, she was excited to return to Arizona Hearing Specialists. In 2017, Dr. Swingle married Dr. Gregory Swingle, another audiologist at Arizona Hearing Specialists. Upon the retirement of the founding director, Dr. Janis Gasch, in 2018, Dr. Swingle and her husband became the new owners of Arizona Hearing Specialists. It is their goal to provide the best personalized hearing healthcare services to all individuals.
Dr. Swingle’s credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, Penn College of Optometry
- Bachelor of Science, University of Arizona
- Master of Science (Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences), University of Arizona
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Fellow – American Academy of Audiology
- Member – American Auditory Society
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Extensive continuing education hours completed yearly
Her awards include:
- Jean R. Guloien Outstanding Master’s Student Award, University of Arizona
- Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award, University of Arizona