Gregory T. Swingle, Au.D.
Doctor of Audiology
Dr. Gregory T. Swingle is a native of southern Arizona and has focused his career on providing high-quality, personalized hearing healthcare for each one of his patients. He received his Audiology Doctoral Degree from the University of Arizona and decided to complete his clinical externship at the Washington D.C. VA Medical Center. He then returned to Arizona where he worked as a dispensing audiologist in Phoenix prior to joining Arizona Hearing Specialists in 2009. Dr. Swingle married Kristi Hesse (another audiologist at Arizona Hearing Specialists) in 2017; they took over as owners when the founding director, Dr. Janis Gasch, retired in early 2018. The Swingles continually strive to provide the best hearing healthcare to all of southern Arizona.
Dr. Swingle’s credentials include:
- Doctor of Audiology, University of Arizona
- Master of Science (Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences), University of Arizona
- Licensed Dispensing Audiologist, Arizona
- Fellow – American Academy of Audiology
- Member – American Auditory Society
- Member – American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Extensive continuing education hours completed yearly