Check out Arizona Hearing Specialists in the news around Tucson and Green Valley. Watch our commercial and TV appearances and read our published educational articles below. Learn more about our services and our community involvement in these informative videos and publications.
- KOLD – Noon Notebook
- Cochlear Implants (December 20, 2021)
- Audiology Awareness Month & Tinnitus (October 20, 2021)
- Balance Awareness Week (September 10, 2021)
- Better Hearing & Speech Month, New Rita Ranch Office and AHS 40 Year Anniversary (May 17, 2021)
- Protect Your Hearing To Help Prevent Hearing Loss (December 16, 2020)
- Hearing Aid Donation Drive Benefitting St. Andrews Children’s Clinic (August 31, 2020)
- Face Mask Challenges for the Hearing Impaired (July 2, 2020)
- COVID-19 Hearing Challenges (May 11, 2020)
- Dealing with Hearing Loss (Feb. 28, 2020)
- I think I have hearing loss, now what? (Feb. 5, 2020)
- KGUN 9 – The Morning Blend
These articles have been published in Green Valley News.
- Accommodating People with Hearing Loss at Holiday Gatherings
- Navigating Insurance Coverage for Hearing Health Care
- Treating Hearing Loss Improves All Areas of Life
- Help for Tinnitus
- Untreated Hearing Loss May Lead to Dementia
- Audiologist or Hearing Aid Specialist? What’s the Difference?
- How to Protect Your Hearing this Summer
- Earwax: When Too Much of a Good Thing Can Cause Problems
- Finding the Perfect Hearing Aid Takes Art and Science